English-Language Shopping Support Now Available from Our Knowledgeable Staff!
Have language issues ever left you anxious and overwhelmed while shopping in Japan? Stress no more. With Isetan's language support service, proficient English speakers are always ready to help with your shopping needs.
Whether you want to find the right items quickly or enjoy a more leisurely pace, Isetan has a variety of services ready to make your shopping trip a success.
We can help you:
• Locate desired merchandise in advance
• Search for out-of-stock items
• Get in-depth product explanations and after-sales service
Shopping with an attendant.
Our attendants are Isetan experts who can offer guidance in all areas of the store. Make a reservation, let us know what you're looking for, and we will locate the merchandise before you arrive. Shopping has never been so easy!
Perks for Shoppers Visiting from Overseas
Attendants can assist with the following services:
• Special 5% discount
• Use of the Guest Lounge
• Assistance with the tax-free procedure
• Hotel delivery
• Overseas delivery
To receive the 5% discount, you must first apply for a Guest Card.
When you use the services of attendants, you are also invited to rest in the Guest Lounge and refresh for the next leg of your shopping journey. (Note that the service may be unavailable if the Guest Lounge is already at capacity.)
Attendants will help you navigate the process for tax-free purchases. And to help you make the most of your time, they will arrange for it to be handled when the counter is not busy with other shoppers.
There's no need to lug bags around the busy city. Attendants can arrange for your purchases to be delivered to partner hotels. (Some items are not eligible for this service.)
Attendants can also arrange for your purchases to be shipped to an address overseas. (Some items are not eligible for this service.)
How to Apply
Ready to make a reservation? Please contact the customer service representative for overseas customers in Isetan Shinjuku's Store Attendant Department by email or telephone:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (English, Chinese, Korean)
• +81 (0)3-6273-1973 (10:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Japan Standard Time)
• When using email, you may be contacted for confirmation.
• Reservations may be made up to two days in advance.
• We may be unable to accommodate requested dates and times.
• here is no fee for the attendant services.
• Attendants can provide support in the store for up to two hours.
• he terms of service may be changed without prior notice.